BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Army Wife Groups on Internet





So, I just created this blog page and couldn't resist the temptation of posting twice in a day :) I've been reading few blogs from my twitter contacts and some I googled out. This blogs really put you out there and I'm not sure if I like that but just to spread the word (until I figure out if I want to be on google searches) if you're reading this blog and are an Army wife you should visit this page Army Wives Magazine and if you have a facebook account and are a Latin Military wife you should check this group out  Esposas Militares Hispanas!! USA Armed Forces! I'm one of the moderators and its purpose is to provide Latin/Hispanic Military wives with all the information they may need in Spanish. We also have a fan page Esposas Militares Hispanas Fan Page





glitter-graphics.com

0 comments: