BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Birthdays and the Army don't go together...

I have neglected the blog but it’s not like I have a ton of followers or anything :-P So here I go…


My cockatiel laid an egg. It is the first time she lays an egg so we are happy although I’m pretty sure it is not fertilized. She doesn’t have toes (we rescued her that way) and can’t keep her grip when he tries to mount her so….let’s see what happens.

I submitted two whole modules and got 3 As in the first one but I’m still waiting for the second one. It was nice because I got A in epidemiology which is mostly statistics and I’m really bad at math and hubby wasn’t here this weekend to help me. I guess that proves I’m good at math when I have to.

This weekend my dh had drill (he’s an AGR) so although it was our daughter’s bday weekend he wasn’t here to celebrate. My car is broken so I had no car to go buy a cake and even if I had my id expired a week ago and I have to limit where I go on the post. On the good side, my lil sis comes tonight from Florida and my parents will come over tomorrow morning. They don’t know she’s coming so it will be a surprise! Hubby will be here then and we’ll have cake to celebrate Anita’s 10th birthday.

Dh is not home yet though, and it seems he might take forever to get here since one soldier from another unit stole or lost his riffle and now nobody can leave the base he’s on until it appears. He is happy that wasn’t his soldier because he’s the one in charge of the arms room in his unit. That was close!

Now I’m watching Teen Mom and wondering what those girls have in their brains?! I’ve known many teen moms that mature once the baby is born because either they don’t have a choice or they love their children so much. Anyways…the show keeps me entertained and it teaches my preteens how hard life is with a baby and all the problems a relationship brings at such age.

I think that’s all for now…oh yeah this picture is of a dragon that in my kitchen the day dh left for his drill. The kids and I had to kill it because otherwise it would have taken over the house. Why does everything happen when they are not around?

Also I'd like that whoever reads this prays for my friend's six year old daughter. They just found out she has an aggresive form of brain cancer. She needs all the prayers and good vibes we can send her way. I met her two years ago on the internet and she came all the way from Ohio to Puerto Rico to meet me in person, we had a lot of fun and a good friendship was born. Please keep her and her family in your prayers.

0 comments: