BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, March 26, 2010

Blog Safety

I’ve been reading about blog safety and the things people do post and don’t. I’ve always followed OPSEC but don’t think I’ve done a good job at keeping our civilian location private. We are stationed overseas and the first language in the island is Spanish so that might be the reason I feel ok about posting this info on here. I have removed my children’s pictures from this site which sucks because I like sharing their pictures (what mother doesn’t) but after reading what other bloggers think I’ll take preventive measures. D doesn’t like me to post anything on internet but I can’t help it, this is who I am and he respects my wishes as long as I don’t put our family in danger.


I feel it’s not fair since most of you share these things with me…What are your opinions on this?








1 comments:

Julie Danielle said...

You really have to do what you feel comfortable with :) If you are comfortable sharing your kids photos you should do so...:)