BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, March 11, 2010

In Love....with myself :-p

Everyone’s in my dh’s Chain of Command is saying he made the Direct Commission board!!! They are also saying he did the SFC board which is ironic because now that we don’t want to remain enlisted they finally appreciate his work. He also earned a Supply Excellence Award so that might have forced them to pay attention to dh’s dedication. Anyways…I’m happy that he’s moving on in his career and accomplishing his goals. I’m also moving on with my goals and getting all As! I never thought I’d like this field more than I do medicine but I guess I have just found a happy medium as a Health Educator. Thanks Army for taking care of the bill by the way  I’m super excited and already enrolled in my third session with the TUI University. It’s been a nice experience so far. The professors are really nice and dedicated, there are always exceptions but I’ve been lucky in that aspect. The new classes I enrolled are BORING but so I thought about Epidemiology and ended up getting an A in that class, so I guess it all depends on my mindset.


The Pope drinks Yaucono coffee every morning :-)
The cockatoos returned this morning as usual, there are four of them and I am loving the spectacle every morning. Nothing like enjoying Nature with my "Proud of my Soldier" mug filled with hot Yaucono coffee (Cappuccino), after my children leave for school and my sweetheart leaves for work. It makes me feel I am one with God. After watching the ’toos fly around my house I begin my house chores and work on my Esposas Militares Hispanas group. Gathering recent information and translating it for all the Hispanic wives of our group. Then is off to do homework, study, and research different topics for my classes. All of this makes me feel alive! I love being a wife…heck! Not just a wife but an Army Wife and also being a mom to my two blessings from Heaven, even to my pets, but it’s really rewarding for me to have something that only belongs to me, a time where I can spoil myself and submerge in whatever I need to do to reach my goals. I feel loved by my family but most important, I feel loved by myself.

Please Faith's Page she's a 6 years old girl fighting terminal brain cancer (glioma). If you want to read more you can do so at her page or checking my past entries. If you'd like to donate to her family please visit their page Donate to Faith's family

0 comments: