BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Tattoos

I read in another blog about tattoos and decided to share the story of our tattoos here. Hubby and I like everything gothic and with a meaning and although tattoos had always amazed me I never got one because my parents would not let me. I was a very obedient child as you see :-p By our 5th anniversary, hubby and I realized our bodies only belong to each other so...after driving around what's known as El Condado in Puerto Rico (tourist area) we decided to get our tattoos done in a small tattoo parlor. It ended up been the tattoo parlor of a very famous guy here in the island and his work is always admired by those who know about body art.


D and I have the same tattoo but his is bigger and has my name on it, while mine is smaller and has his name on it. It has the Sun, the Earth, and a star, looked from the outer space from the Capricornus constellation which is of the month we met (September). D’s skin is dark and the colors of his tattoo are very bright and have not faded in 7 years. I can also say the same about mine but my skin is fair so it’s not that uncommon anyways. We have tried to track down the tattoo artist so we can have another one done with no luck. With our next tattoo we want to honor our children and won’t necessary get the same one. I have thought of having my son draw a dragonfly and my daughter a butterfly and then have their drawings tattooed on my ankle.

What you think about tattoos? Do you have any?


0 comments: